Friday, May 01, 2009

My new reviews blog

Howdy all!

I have decided that I would like to begin writing a blog where I write independent reviews on different video games.

I will be featuring all kinds of games, new and old, mostly on the XBOX 360 system, but may occasionally venture into the realms of PC, Nintendo DS or, very rarely, the Nintendo Wii.

These reviews will mostly be written very much in my own opinion, which should obviously be taken as such (and my opinion is, in general, rather cynical).

As I feel I should add something of value to this first post I would like to note my complete lack of enthusiasm for the recent and coming releases. The only game released since January that got my blood running is Resident Evil 5, which I am considering for my first review. Generally the release schedule is not exciting me the way I usually expect it to.

But enough for now, keep your eyes peeled for the first review soon.

Peace, out

Gregatron

No comments:

Post a Comment